Promoting Clean Energy: What Role for the Norwegian Pension Fund?
What should we do with 446 billion dollars? An international panel of experts will debate the ethics and commercial merits of investing a larger share of the Norwegian Pension Fund in the clean energy sector, and reducing investments in dirty companies.
– Aled Jones, Deputy Director at the University of Cambridge Programme for Sustainability Leadership (CPSL) and Director of The Prince of Wales’s Corporate Leaders Group on Climate Change (CLG).
– Carlos Joly, Investor; Visiting Professor, Finance and Climate Change, Ecole Superieur de Commerce, Toulouse.
– Martin Sandbu, Economics Editorial Writer, The Financial Times Senior Research Fellow, Zicklin Center for Business Ethics Research, Wharton School.
– Jeanett Bergan, Head of Resposible Investment, KLP Kapitalforvaltning AS.
– Moderator: Ylva Lindberg, founder and managing director of SIGLA and member of the Council on Ethics for the Norwegian Government Pension Fund
For registration, press here